WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Natural detergent is recommended
- Wash Cold – maintains the size, shape and color
- Tumble Dry Low – or hang or flat dry, maintains size and shape
- No Bleach – can weaken hemp’s tensile strength, fabrics are PFD or semi-bleached
- Iron - or steamer, use cotton setting
*Note: Always wash with like colors and never wash garments with towels, velcro or pilling textiles.
*HEMP TIE DYES
During our eco tie-dye process and we flat dry the garments. So it may seem a little big however if your wash with like colors in warm water and dry med/high heat it can have shrinkage of about 5%.