FIT | CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Our hemp garments are designed to account for slight shrinkage or reshaping.
* To add shrinkage to your hemp blend garment
- Wash Warm/Hot - tightens up the hemp blend knit.
- Tumble Dry Med/High - can add about 5% shrinkage
*To add length or width to your hemp blend garment
- Wash Cold - Stretch out to desired shape
- Flat Dry - maintains your desired shape
- Wash Cold – maintains the size, shape and color
- Tumble Dry Low – or hang dry, maintains size and shape
- No Bleach – can weaken hemp’s tensile strength, fabrics are PFD or semi-bleached
- Iron - or steamer, use cotton setting
*Note: Always wash with like colors and never wash garments with towels or pilling textiles.